Who We Are
The Stop, Drop & Push Campaign is a featured program of a the USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc. DBA Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP), a 501c3 nonprofit led by vets for vets to empower homeownership among the active-military veteran communities. Although our focus may be on veteran housing, we cannot stand idle while our brothers and sisters are part of the 22 veteran suicide statistic.
Stop, Drop & Push Mission
Our mission is to Create Awareness of the 22 veteran lives lost each day due to suicide, Educate the Public about veteran reintegration issues and Empower our Heroes to seek treatment, find purpose and lead productive lives.
History of the Number 22
In 2012 the Department of Veterans Affairs released a 59-page report outlining veteran suicide. The report states the numbers of Veterans who die from suicide each day has remained relatively stable over the past 12 years (varying from 18 -22 per day). Click here to read the report.
Being Part of this Campaign is as easy as 1, 2 & 3!
- Step One - Do 22 push-ups to represent the 22 veteran suicides & DONATE $22.00 to this campaign.
- Step Two - Challenge five of your friends to also do 22 push-ups & DONATE $22.00 to the campaign.
- Step Three - Have those five friends each challenge five of their friends do 22 push-ups & DONATE $22.00.
Can Corporations Donate or Give Grants?
Yes, we encourage it! Many veterans in the workforce suffer in silence and need help. We believe that, by giving, corporations will foster a veteran-friendly environment that is open and accepting.
Where Your Donations Are Going
- In-take Call Center: Supporting a call center so we can listen, provide assistance and refer veterans to organizations that can help them.
- Grants to Veteran Organizations: We will give our various veteran partner organizations grants to continue operating programs that heal our veterans.
- Financial Assistance to Veterans: We will financially assist veterans who cannot afford costs to complete their treatment plan.
The Stop, Drop & Push Campaign is a featured program of a the USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc. DBA Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP), a 501c3 nonprofit led by vets for vets to empower homeownership among the active-military veteran communities.
- Legal Name: USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc.
- Federal Tax ID: 45-2458485
- IRS Non-profit Letter: Click here to view document.
- Headquarter: 462 Corona Mall, Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92879
- A California Registered Corporation